Monday, August 4, 2014

I don't dance the NLD dance anymore

Hello loyal readers,

I have news for you that you probably won't know what to do with or how to take it. Which is fine because I don't really know what to do with it or how to take it.

I have been rediagnosed with Aspergers, and it is with this news and the steady decline in my enthusiasm for posting here that i have made a decision. This blog was made with the intention of raising awareness for NLD and providing a venting place for one rather lonely twelvey who had just started high school in the middle of nowhere.

That lonely twelvey is now eighteen years old. An adult in the views of the world and as she has decided that she has outgrown this blog. I will still be blogging in my new blog A small view of the world but not to raise awareness this new blog is for me in general not just one part of me.

Thankyou for journeying with me and do not think for a moment that NLD awareness has stopped just because i have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment