Saturday, February 15, 2014

Relocation

So we moved and it was ok because I was on holidays so i didn't have to see the house get packed up. I go to a new school now, compared to my old school its huge! I get lost all the time but I'm getting used to it.

There are a lot of year 12s so many i can't count them but there are lots of girls and they all introduced themselves to me at the same time so i can't really remember their names.

They are pretty nice though and even though we aren't besties they let me sit with them. I don't always sit with them though cause the library is so big that sometimes i have to go and look at all the books! They are so cool.

I have to catch two buses to get to and back from school and i do not like it. I don't know why I don't but i don't. I guess I just have to get used to it.

When we get our new house i want to get a new cat because i miss Maple. I want to get a ragdoll and i want to name it Jinx.

This year I'm going to have an 18th birthday party! Wow when I started this blog i was 13 and now I'm almost 18. When I started this blog i wanted to be really popular with 100s of people reading it each day.

Obviously that hasn't happened and may never happen but at least my message is out there so if some confused teen is looking for information, they'll have somewhere to look and someone to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment