Thursday, March 22, 2012

on the right road.. i think

hello everyone!
sorry for the infrequent blog update but life is very busy at the moment i now go to maths tutoring once a week i think this is a good thing as my teacher has given me no indications that i am failing which is good becuase i don't mind what my grade is as long as its not a D or an E although my parents like most would prefer if i would aim for an A but i have a feeling i'm going to be just scraping a B for most of my subjects.

My fanfiction reading is going well i am so glad they have like 1000 stories on the harry potter fanfic site else i'd be out of things to read :] and i am re reading Twilight because it is awsome! and i made a new group of friends that are lots of fun! Although of course i keep hanging with my old friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment