Tuesday, March 27, 2012

damn geniuses

my mother has made sure after a lot of nagging the school that i was put in the maths class with the least bullies/ distracting people this also happens to be the top maths class! most of the kids in there do year 11 maths with ease and if they were all 16 would probably be in year 11! so therefore my maths teacher teaches things veyr fast without putting the steps in an easy to undertand way then he writes a complicated algerbra sum on the board and says " this is very basic stuff guys" which if you ask me it is not!.
So tomorrow we have this math test and the teacher says " class if you get less then 70 percent i will phone your parents and you will stay afterschool every day this week er for me to fix this"

I have as luck would have it had this teacher for THREE years he knows me, He knows how i normally do in maths test generally just passing and yet he makes no consideration on how hard it will be for me to get this 70 percent or above mark.

Mother says its cause he has to teach the ' majority' of the class and can't focus on individuals but i think because HE is a maths genius he does not think it is hard to get 70 percent i do go to tutoring on tuesday arvos but that can only lift my grade so much!

so i have come to accept the fact that i will be spending after school on the last week of the term sitting in the maths room getting confused by my maths teacher and mother will probably lecture me after she gets the phone call about failing even though above 50 is a pass.

I always leave his class feeling more confused about maths the i was when i went in and sometimes i leave on the verge of tears because i don't understand anything hes talking about and everyone else does! it would be almost worth the bullying to be put down a class so i hope i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment