Friday, August 31, 2012

tough

i've been a bit slack with my blog for ages and i'm sorry but things have been tough and i have been struggling to keep up. My teachers are putting alot of pressure on everyone this term because our grades affect what courses we can choose in year 11.

i don't handle pressure very well it makes me stressed had a sore stomach for a few days doctor put it down to stress. Still mums been great helping me with my homework and assingments and trying to see if i can get put in a easy maths class next year. Plus she picked me up when my stomach was really sore probably because we were going to write a 6 paragraph essay in 1 hour by hand in the next class, which is no easy feat for someone with low frustration tolerance and slow messy handwriting.

Mum explained to my sisters about my NLD i don't know how much they understand but at least she tried, friends well they are there but are displaying signs they don't really want to be. Or i think they are it could be me being paranoid.


Can't wait for next year easy maths library tech at TAFE and maybe some more help from my teachers !.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment