Monday, June 18, 2012

feeling lopsided

hmm.. lately i have been feeling a bit like i lean to the right when i walk not sure if its NLD related or not is weakness in the left side of the body common with NLD? i guess it could explain why i mix up my marching at cadets so much but i don't know.. my birthdays next month i can't wait im so excited even if it is just after school goes back the holidays are in two weeks!!!

no school! and more importantly my reports coming actually that may not be a good thing particulary where maths is involved but still.. i went on art camp and brought two new books already read the first one even though i swear i didn't start reading it right after i brought it because my mum told me not to do that because then i finish it before i leave the store..

No comments:

Post a Comment